things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Free! Eternal Summer Ending Cards - "see you next water time…"
Your not any less of a black girl if you don’t have a booty.
Your not any less of a black girl if you can’t dance.
Your not any less of a black girl if you don’t have any curves.
I find a lot of black girls feeling complacent if they do not have these certain attributes, that almost seem synonyms to Black Women. Your blackness is not and should not be defined by this.
I also see a lot of people, black or non black, who help perpetrate these stereotypes and it needs to end.
"The Queen of Rap, slaying with Queen Bey!"
oh my god this photoset
k, so why do guys give girls crap about contour when they pullin beard shit like this, like THAT ISNT YA JAWLINE SMH
people who are lowkey shitty but are really fucking loud about being lowkey shitty
I LOVE THIS VINE SO MUCH PLEASE WATCH IT